By accessing the website at https://ultimateTennistrading.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ultimate Tennis Trading’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ultimate Tennis Trading’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ultimate Tennis Trading at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ultimate Tennis Trading’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Ultimate Tennis Trading makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ultimate Tennis Trading does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ultimate Tennis Trading or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ultimate Tennis Trading’s website, even if Ultimate Tennis Trading or a Ultimate Tennis Trading authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Ultimate Tennis Trading’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ultimate Tennis Trading does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ultimate Tennis Trading may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Ultimate Tennis Trading does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ultimate Tennis Trading has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ultimate Tennis Trading of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Ultimate Tennis Trading may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
SportsTradingLife.com and UltimateTennisTrading.com will not process Personal Data for other purposes or by other means than instructed by its Users.
Respondent data includes data from individuals uploaded, transferred or manually entered by a SportsTradingLife User into their account for the purpose of providing feedback to the User by responding to surveys. Personal Data may include, personal contact information such as name, home address, home telephone or mobile number, email address, information concerning family, lifestyle and social circumstances including age, date of birth, marital status, number of children, employment details, education/qualification, business contact details, gender, religion, race, health detail and other sensitive Personal Data. Answers to questions by Respondents, may also include Personal Data.
The purpose of collecting Personal Data as part of a survey will vary depending on the survey, as set up by SportsTradingLife’s Users. As SportsTradingLife provides surveys to a wide group of customers and businesses, the purpose may vary greatly. For Users in the EEA, or for Users providing surveys to Respondents in the EEA, the User will be the “controller”, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR. The purpose will consequently be defined by SportsTradingLife’s User.
If you or your organization are required under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to enter into a contract, or other binding legal act under EU or Member State law, with your data processors, review and accept SportsTradingLife’s Data Processing Agreement in your SportsTradingLife account.
2.4.4. Geographical location
SportsTradingLife offers a number of data regions. A SportsTradingLife “Data Region” is a set of data centers located within a defined geographical area where User and Respondent data is stored. Personal Data is not transmitted between Data Regions. For SportsTradingLife Users with accounts located in SportsTradingLife’s European Data Region, all Personal Data is processed in the EEA. For Users with accounts in the Data Regions: United States of America (US) and Canada, all Personal Data is processed solely in the respective country. For Users with accounts in our Asia Pacific Data Region, all Personal Data is processed in Singapore.
184.108.40.206 Processing in the European Economic Area (EEA)
For Users with accounts located in SportsTradingLife’s European Data Region, all processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with privacy rights and regulations following the EU Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 (the Directive), and the implementations of the Directive in local legislation. From May 25th, 2018, the Directive and local legislation based on the Directive will be replaced by the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and SportsTradingLife’s processing will take place in accordance with the GDPR.
SportsTradingLife processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR:
The SportsTradingLife entity which you as a User entered an agreement with when using SportsTradingLife’s platform, will be the Controller for User data, as outlined above in “Collection of User data” section.
For Respondent data, as outlined in the “Collection of Respondent data” section, the User will be the Controller in accordance with Directive and GDPR, and SportsTradingLife will be the Processor.
SportsTradingLife adheres to the Directive of 1995 and the GDPR from May 25th, 2018. Consequently, SportsTradingLife processes all data provided by its Users with accounts in its European Data Region, in the European Economic Area (EEA) only.
All data collected by SportsTradingLife Users through surveys will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities provided by Amazon Web Services. SportsTradingLife has a data processing agreement in place with its provider, ensuring compliance with the Directive. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. All transfers of data internally in the EEA is done in accordance with this data processing agreement